ACCA Classes in Coimbatore
The ACCA Course or Qualification is offered globally by the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants of UK, a global body for professional accountants. ACCA aims to offer business- relevant, first choice qualifications to people of application, ability and ambition globally who seek a rewarding career in accountancy, finance and management. Founded in 1904, ACCA has consistently held unique core values: opportunity, diversity, innovation, integrity and accountability. These values are aligned to the needs of employers in all sectors and ACCA ensures that, through their qualifications, they prepare accountants for business.WHY DO THE ACCA COURSE?
There are many accountancy bodies that offer accountancy qualifications around the world. Here is a summary of why you should choose the ACCA Qualification:Unrivalled global network
- ACCA is the global body for professional accountants which also has over 200,000 members and 486,000 students in 180 countries.
- Having 100 offices and Centre’s globally, therefore offering localized support.
- Qualifications are based on international accounting standards therefore making them globally relevant.
- Offers local law and tax options making your qualification locally relevant too.
- ACCA qualifications are recognized by key regulatory and education authorities around the world and also have joint membership of other international accountancy bodies.
- Professional qualifications by ACCA have also been bench marked against education levels around the world. So by choosing ACCA, you choose qualifications that have been independently quality checked.
The Fundamentals level consists of two modules; Applied Knowledge and Applied Skills.Knowledge Level – Diploma in Accounting and Business
|F1||AB||Accounting in Business|
Skill Level - Advanced Diploma in Accounting and Business
|F4||CL||Corporate and Business Law|
|F8||AA||Audit and Assurance|
The Professional level consists of two modules; Essentials and OptionsProfessional
|P1||SBL||Strategic Business Leader|
|P2||SBR||Strategic Business Reporting|
Options(Select any two out of four)
|P3||AFM||Advanced Financial Management|
|P4||APM||Advanced Performance Management|
|P6||AAA||Advanced Audit and Assurance|
Exemptions for the following qualifications
|B.Com / M.Com||F1, F2, F3 and F4|
|CA IPCC Qualified||F1,F2,F3,F6 and F8|
|CA / CMA Qualified||F1 to F9|